Animation - How it Works
Solulink’s conjugation linkers have been integrated into all of our easy-to-use kits and bead products to allow for superior conjugates for use in your research. Compared to classical methods of crosslinking, Solulink’s innovative linkers offer:
- Stability—forms a covalent bond, stable in high temperatures and pH2-10
- Traceability—UV confirmation of conjugate formation and purification
- Conjugation Control—molar substitution ratio (MSR) readily determined
- Gentle Chemistry—no harsh reducing agents required
- Specificity—reacts only with complementary linker in the presence of -NH2, -SH,-COOH and other functional groups
Our linkers react with primary amines or thiols on a proteins, oligos, peptides, carbohydrates and surfaces.
The unique two-linker crosslinking system allows you to control the numbers of each linker on your biomolecules while minimizing the problem of unwanted polymerization. It is the built-in UV-traceable linker groups in the conjugated product that provide a confirmation and quantification of the bond formation.